2009年12月4日金曜日

Awayuki

written by Adzu at 12/04/2009
As we link hands While you shiver, saying "I hate winter" We looked up At the sky
I laugh in reply, "Me too But that way we can snuggle up to each other So I like it"

Even if our Light Flickers And goes out
Just, recklessly Taking it as protecting you I hugged the warmth tightly

The flurry of snow Frolicking in the sky Melt away In my palm
"It's beautiful, isn't it" You say merrily Never Let this disappear

In the too-small room On the days we shared Again and again Our dreams with each other
They increased accordingly too Those matching items And disagreeing hearts

On that second winter As the candlelight Flickered
"Next year, too I'd still like to be able to spend it with you" Was the wish I put into the stars

Forever And ever I would like us To remain unchanged, but
The more we love The more My uneasiness Piles on

For as long as they have a heart People change
Even so, I'd like to believe that We'll never change

The light snowfall That has begun Colours this street With itself
"It's beautiful, isn't it" You say merrily Just like that time

The flurry of snow Frolicking in the sky Melt away In my palm
Forever Let only you Never Disappear

0 (・θ・) on "Awayuki"

コメントを投稿

 

暗黒の世界へようこそ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez