2009年12月4日金曜日

Birthday Song

written by Adzu at 12/04/2009
Birthday to your love
Happy birthday to your heart
If I close my eyes Your smile Surfaces
The morning on which the sound of falling rain Changed into snow All on my own The memories came flowing

birthday to your love
happy birthday to your heart
Unable to forget Those words of love
For you belong to someone else now I'll celebrate it Alone Tonight

You, being here Me, being with you Those days that seemed so obvious and natural
Only now did I realise, after losing them
Our meeting Our separation Into the December sky
It all disappeared 1 This birthday song is for you

birthday to your love
happy birthday to your heart
Sometime now You're probably somewhere Together with him
A shining candle Illuminating your anniversary Blow out my love With it, too

You, who had been here Me, who had been by your side Those days that seemed so obvious and natural
Laugh at me Through the picture frame
Alone, I quietly Gaze at the couple that was us As I overflowed with grief
With a trembling voice I sing this birthday song

You, being here Me, being with you Those days that seemed so obvious and natural
Only now did I realise, after losing them
Our meeting Our separation Into the December sky
It all disappeared This birthday song is for you

0 (・θ・) on "Birthday Song"

コメントを投稿

 

暗黒の世界へようこそ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez