2009年12月2日水曜日

Endless Love

written by Adzu at 12/02/2009
The sorrow and pain
Tears and silence ...
No, I cannot understand anything

As snow falls on the floor ...
Cold earth drop by drop one swallow
Just as you
I swallow my heart .... drop by drop

Why I became a shadow
Dark and gloomy shadow
Why do you love?

I want to get rid of the chains
Large chains that hold me captive
I cannot and I don't want to do
For a moment I think of you ...

I love you more than anything...
I want to protect you forever and ever...
Because you are my angel, my soul, my god...

If you don't know what to do
Think of me
I'm here and I will be
No matter how much time would passed away
My hearts still belive in you...

0 (・θ・) on "Endless Love"

コメントを投稿

 

暗黒の世界へようこそ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez