2009年10月23日金曜日

(・◇・) - 7

written by Adzu at 10/23/2009
Tears I cry in this endless dream
Pain I feel flows like a waterfall into the river's stream
I hear the tune of sorrow and despair
Forever alone in this dark place
Love does not live there

Love quit me, I did not quit him
Memories of sweet moments and what could have been
He sung this song as he walked towards the door, "I don't want to know you or see you anymore."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disillusioned
I stand motionless, like stone
On the crest of a hill looking out
Over the cold gray world
Rain pounding my head and body

Running through my hair
Down my face, my neck
Into my cloths, filling my shoes
Spilling over, cascading to the ground

My face worn by wind and time
Frozen like ice, a memorial
Of who and what I once was
Eyes glazed, lost and lifeless

I once lived as a feeling being, yet
Once feelings are allowed to flow
It is difficult to stem the tide, waves
Of happiness, joy and pleasure along
With sadness, pain and despair

How does one learn to balance?
When teetering on the brink
These eyes slowly close and see
In the distant past, you, moving-
Toward me, I have waited so long

Waited for time to stand still
For our moment, our moment
Shared by no others, just we two
As one our eyes locked in gaze,

Our breath as one shared
Our kiss a joining of spirits
All else ceasing to exist
Our moment outside of time
We two, as one, and I open
My eyes, cold as ice to see

I am only a dreamer, a sentinel
Lost on this hill, a cold gray memory
Only alive in my dreams, a wish
Of what could, but will never be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tears, softly flowing
Falling, falling onto your grave.

Why did I leave you?
Why did I wait?
Why have I only come
Now that it's too late?

They call me brave
They praise my deeds
But they don't know
What my heart needs,
What I threw away
So long ago.

Had I been firm
Had I insisted
We would be together now.

Tears, softly flowing
Falling, falling onto your grave

Why did I give you
A promise I can't keep?
Why could I only come
Now that you're asleep?

I promised that
One day I'd come;
But all these years
What have I done?
I've lost what I could
Have shared with you…

I'm still so young
It will take so long
Till we'll be together again.

Tears, softly flowing
Falling, falling onto your grave
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my darkest hour...
In my deepest despair...
Will you still care?
Will you be there?

In my trials and my tribulations?
Through all doubts and frustrations?
In my violence...
And my turbulence?

Through my fear
And my confessions?
In my anguish...
And my pain?
Through my joy and sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I will never let you part
For you, are always in my heart.

0 (・θ・) on "(・◇・) - 7"

コメントを投稿

 

暗黒の世界へようこそ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez