2009年10月22日木曜日

Yubikiri

written by Adzu at 10/22/2009
I can hear it 
Your voice, rougher than before 
It worries me
On TV 
Your actions 
Are unchanged, just like in old days

Left behind in my room 
A guitar, rusted over
I had tried to play it 
In an attempt to imitate you

Whenever a melody sings of love 
Tears come to my eyes as I recall something dear
The warmth left behind 
By our little fingers, crossed in promise

When I come here 
I still remember, even now 
That snow-filled night
The footprints lined up 
Along the platform 
Won't leave

Boarding the last train 
You
Gave a sigh 
And composed your thoughts

The departure, marked by the sound of a bell 
As you gradually go further away from me
The white "I love you", floating 
Above the window sill, still hasn't disappeared yet 1

The lie I sent back in the letter 
Written in timid writing
"I got married," I said 
That's because I didn't want your dreams to escape 2

”I want to meet you…” 
Locked up in that hope
I pray 
As strongly 
As I can

Someday, I hope for these streets 
To be flooded over with your singing
That night 
On which we linked our fingers
Parted our futures into two

With such a straight road ahead 
There's no chance 
Of our paths crossing, right
Even though we're separated 
Forever
I'd like to be gently wrapped in 
Those tender songs 
From you...

0 (・θ・) on "Yubikiri"

コメントを投稿

 

暗黒の世界へようこそ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez