2009年10月14日水曜日

Pathetique

written by Adzu at 10/14/2009
#1 She lives in lies ~

No one believes the words she says
Day after day she lives lies

She lives with no fear
She dies for those dear

They scream and cry
The words she whispered
As she drew her last breath

Blood drips down
Slowly life drains from her

She smiles as happiness
Appears in her eyes

She lives lies
As no one believes what she says
Day after day...

#2 Falling Tears

All alone...
No one's near...
No one hears,
Her falling tears...

Step by step...
Day by day...
Why won't life end today...

On her own...
No one's by...
When she cries...
When she dies...

#3 Goodbye

I don't know what to do, I'm going insane,
I'm causing myself, more and more pain.
I don't care any more, I just want to go,
But how can I tell them, why I'm feeling so low.

They wouldn't understand, "That's Stupid" they'll say,
But they'll never know why, I feel this way.
I don't love myself, so i understand why you don't,
I try to explain why, so they understand, but they won't.

My insecurities I'll hide, from them all,
No one will realize, when I start to fall.
I'll smile, and laugh, pretend that I'm fine,
Only I will know, when I cross the line.

The cuts get deeper, each night when I try,
And sometimes, i just breakdown and cry.
I can't explain, the way that I feel,
Sometimes I feel happy, but then things get too real

I may have a smile, when I'm out with my friends,
But sometimes it's easier to, just pretend.
Other times I am happy, but it doesn't seem to last,
Sometimes i wish, i could erase my past.

Some friends, are getting worried, but I don't want them to care,
I know they'll take it wrong, if i tell them i don't want them near.
But how can i leave, with them still around?
If i turn my back, then I can fall to the ground.

I'll try my very best, to succeed,
But If i fail, my knife is all I'll need.
With my knife, I can make it the end,
No longer would I have to pretend.

Someday soon, I will no longer be here,
Sometimes, somethings are just too hard to bare.
So if your reading this, please don't cry,
I will give you a chance, to say goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- I don't want to die now -
I want to live my life like you....

Bye~

0 (・θ・) on "Pathetique"

コメントを投稿

 

暗黒の世界へようこそ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez