2009年10月22日木曜日

Orion

written by Adzu at 10/22/2009
Fascinated by the sparkling, I bit down tightly on my lip
On the night where Orion shone, I was all alone

Ah The dream I lost sight of on this street
Ah The excuses that followed the sighs

Something about my smile was lost
In the love life and job that just wasn't working out

With the faded plan of my expectations, I quietly gave up on those aspirations
On the street where Orion can't be seen, I'm starting to be changed

Ah The panoramic view that I had looked upon
Ah The neon-lighted streets, they're so beautiful

I realised that it was me
Who did not recognise that I had ran away

Fascinated by the sparkling, I bit down tightly on my lip
I'm going to get out to find Orion

Even now, I'm still holding onto the dream
That I had hidden away at the bottom of the closet

Fascinated by the sparkling, I bit down tightly on my lip
Holding my hand out to Orion, I swore, alone

I'll believe once more, that someday I will shine
On a night where Orion shone, I broke into a run

0 (・θ・) on "Orion"

コメントを投稿

 

暗黒の世界へようこそ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez